пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

chicago musical song list



� �� The past few days I have been dealing with a lot of drama and stress in my life.� I picked up my children from school yesterday and tried my best to put on a "happy face."� They may be young but they saw my pain.� They both cuddled up on me and gave me hugs.� My oldest kept asking me if I was ok and hugging me while my youngest resorted to comic relief.�



� �� Today I was sitting here reading my Bible, journalling, and working on my poetry book - I happened to look up and saw my girls dancing.� They were free, just enjoying the music and themselves.� They were singing and laughing.� I could not help but smile and my mood immediately improved.� I guess we need to keep focus of our blessings even in our troubled times.� Let God worry about the big issues and we need to enjoy His blessings.� I still pray for guidance and His healing,� but I do it with a joyful heart and a grateful spirit - I remove the focus from my hurt and a selfish prayer to one of reverence and humilty.

chicago musical song list, chicago musical song, chicago musical shows, chicago musical show.



Комментариев нет: