воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

farm man worm worm




I have been very tempted to get an iPhone as a replacement for my current ageing mobile. But, I have been very disappointed by the limitations. Part of the justification for getting one would that it could act as a "media centre", as it can run the BBC iPlayer, and pick up radio. There is also Skype-compatible software. However, the terms and conditions of the UK connection supplier - O2 - state that displaying streaming video for any length of time is "excessive use". That makes the iPlayer software pointless. Also, they donapos;t want any VOIP (such as Skype). I assumed that the whole idea of 3G was to provide fast and continuous high-bandwidth connectivity. I am pretty disappointed.

activity adaption exploration index.htm teacher.scholastic.com, farm man worm worm, farm man phat shoes, farm make worm, farm make money.



Комментариев нет: